Cape Town - Competencies:
• Outstanding communication and telephonic etiquette
• Fluent in both English and Afrikaans
• Be able to liaise well with senior management and senior stakeholders.
• Strong listening, writing, negotiating and organizational skills are essential
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team towards goals and set targets
• Be a hard worker who can work under pressure in a deadline orientated environment
• Manage travel arrangements for the department (domestic and international)
• Manage and co-ordinate diaries for the CRO, Company Secretary and GM Legal.
• Maintaining the online and paper filing systems and ensuring that the necessary archiving and destruction instructions are done
• Ordering of consumable and stationary as required for the department
• Arrange investor/analyst functions in South Africa as required including liaison with investors/analysts when required
• Arrange functions as required
• Take minutes of meetings as required
• Assist with collation of data for the annual report, annual financial statements, risk working Group.
• Maintain the company records for all South African companies ensuring that resolutions, minutes, updated CIPC forms, etc. are filed accordingly
• Grade 12 certificate (essential)
• 3 years’ experience in the corporate environment as Secretary or PA capacity (to senior management)
• Previous experience with company secretarial duties, not necessarily as a qualified Company Secretary
• Tertiary or Secretarial qualification will be an advantage
• Computer literate in MS Office.
• Advances skills in Microsoft Word and Excel is essential
• Minute taking experience is a definite requirement