Gauteng - Working from home you will form part of the team that will configure the integration of the company's Decision Platform solutions for their clients. You will need to bring an excellent knowledge of consumer credit decisioning software systems and processes as you will be responsible for leading client integration projects.
Applicants are required to have a minimum of 10 years' experience in mass consumer credit across originations, account management, marketing and collections and running the creation of documentation on data requirements (input, output, generated variables, bureau feeds), strategy components, rules, scorecards and credit policy. Ideally we are looking for someone with experience in one or more of the following softwares (or their equivalents):
· TRIAD - FICO
· Blaze - FICO
· Strategy Manager SEM3 - Experian
· Powercurve - Experian
· Smart Suite - Principa
· You will own the business design for the Decision Platform integration projects to which you are assigned. This includes:
o Lead client design meetings, where system functionality will be discussed, and the Decision Platform solutions will be tailored and configured to deliver to client requirements.
o Be the primary point of contact for your clients, managing project timelines and deliverables, and owning the client relationship.
o Lead discussions on system capabilities and integration requirements within the working team of both clients and colleagues.
o Engage with client system management and technical teams in order to understand and document the integration requirements between company’s Decision Platform and the various host systems, including Application Processing, Account Processing and/or Collections systems.
o Assist business analysts with the documentation of parameter settings, data field mappings, function and purpose for integration between the company’s Decision Platform and multiple host processing platforms, including QC of the work that they produce.
o Oversee the implementation of business configuration in the solution to be delivered to the client, including the sign-off of internal testing before handover to client for SIT and UAT.
· Lead ad-hoc credit risk consulting assignments, either product focused or of a general nature, across all aspects of the consumer credit lifecycle.
· Provide thought leadership both internally and externally to the company in all aspects of credit risk decisioning.
· Provide sales support as and when required, including attending meetings, delivering presentations, and running requirements gathering workshops.
· Create sales documents and presentations, as required.
· Deliver training and onsite strategy consulting to clients.
· Participate in design and delivery of additional Decision Platform functionality.
· Provide mentorship and leadership to the Business Analysts and Technical Consultants that you work with on a project by project basis.
· Bachelor’s degree (business, finance, engineering or related discipline preferred)
· Requires a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a consumer credit risk specialist. Direct experience on the client side of business (e.g. credit risk manager) is advantageous.
· Deep knowledge of the entire credit lifecycle, from originations and applications processing, through account management, collections and recoveries.
· Past accomplishments must include configuration and implementation of decisioning solutions and/or processing solutions successfully.
· Must be comfortable interfacing with senior client management. Must have proven ability to interact with all levels within an organization, from most junior to most senior, from all aspects of technical and operational business.
· Requires high levels of energy, resilience and ability to display creativity in developing solutions and codifying offerings.
· Requires domestic and international travel.