Admin Support (Call Centre Based (Pastel / Excel E
Job Title: Admin Support (Call Centre Based (Pastel / Excel Experience)
East London - *Preference will be given to AA disabled candidates*
The person responds to electronic, telephone, email or fax enquiries, orders and complaints about fuel, which are transferred onto the ordering system. The orders are then processed and the relevant paper work sent out.
Leadership Responsibilities Ability to liaise with dealers, contractors and suppliers.
This position does not have any subordinates
• Operate call-centre to receive fuel orders
• General administration
• Prepare, complete, print, fax, scan and file purchase and sales orders
• Prepare, complete, print, fax, scan and file delivery schedules
• Place orders for stock on company system accurately
• Deal with carriers and couriers – queries on deliveries, pass on information about which orders have been scheduled where
• Resolve dealer queries and remind them of order and delivery dates
• Co-ordinate ordering of stock
• Schedule and maximise vehicle utilization
• Prevent dealers running-dry of wet stock
· Matriculation certificate
· Certificate in Customer Service
Functional Skills, Key Attributes, Experience Technical and Computer Competencies:
· 1 year in customer service environment
· Fast thinking skills
· Decision making and problem solving skills
· Excellent numerical aptitude
· Commitment with a high work ethic
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills
· Customer service excellence
· Computer Packages/Systems: Pastel Evolution, SAP, Fuel ordering System, Microsoft Excel / Word and Microsoft Outlook
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
This role requires a lot of time spent on the telephone speaking to dealers.
Overtime will have to be worked when workload demands.
Admin Support (Call Centre Based (Pastel / Excel Experience)