Software Developer with relevant Degree and minimum 3 years’ proven experience in software development and system maintenance (OOP, VB.Net/C#, VB6, Crystal Reports), required for a position in the Insurance Industry.
• Bachelor Degree required
• Minimum 3 years’ software development and system maintenance experience required
• Solid knowledge of OOP, .Net Programming (VB.Net/C#), VB6, Crystal Reports
• Oracle Database (SQL, Stored procedures, functions etc), Schema design, maintenance, optimisation experience required
• VB6, DevExpress framework, Wiinform, ASP.Net, MS SQL experience and knowledge highly recommended
• DevExpress frameworks and controls, including XPO and XAF, AJAX, Entity knowledge and experience advantageous
• Responsible for business engagement, translation of business requirements into job specifications, system development and enhancement, implementation and maintenance/troubleshooting
• Plan, design, develop, implement and maintain information technology and business process systems
• Identify and analyse business processes to be done in specific Business Process Applications
• Software updates and support – identify, analyse, recommend and implement requests and new development
• Application support – contribute to overall strategy and success of company
• Business relationship management
• Liaise with internal departments and business support areas
• Assist with migrating the current system to new technologies
If you are a SA citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email asap.
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.