Are you the ideal candidate?
• Treating health and safety as priority
• Ideally a minimum degree standard education in Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
• Experience of Precision Coating processing and basic understanding of chemical coating batching.
• High level appreciation of Industrial Automation Applications (robotics, material handling systems, etc).
• Strong communication skills, capable of effective communication with all levels.
• Good PC Skills, particularly use of Excel spreadsheets and database interrogation. Knowledge of Manufacturing Information Systems (MIS) and in particular MES/OES would be a distinct advantage.
• Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles and practice.
• High level of numeracy, some statistical understanding would be advantageous
• Meticulous, attention to detail and good at recording results.
• High energy level and enthusiasm. Ability to transmit a positive attitude to change.
• High level of self-motivation with good time management.
• Negotiating and influencing skills and must be diplomatic when needed.
• Good presentation skills.
• Communication & Meeting Leadership
• Building Trust
• Work Standards.
• Building self-Insight
• Initiating Action
• Continuous Learning.
Continues Improvement Engineer
Germiston, South Africa
Search results - Continues Improvement Engineer
» Your search criteria returned 4 results. The most recent jobs are listed first.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/www/users/justtghyuj/lang/english/results.html on line 45