• Processing of account entries and schedules to facilitate month end reporting
• Preparation and circulation of group exchange rate schedule for accurate valuation of foreign creditors and debtors.
• Preparation of standard & provisional journal schedules and the Provisional Tax journal.
• Preparation and submission of EMP 201 return schedules.
• Preparation and submission of VAT, Income tax and Provisional tax return schedules and timeously and sufficiently respond to SARS queries
• Complete Year-end tax return and schedules regarding the Profit & Loss, Fixed Asset and Balance sheet schedules
• Preparation and updating of expats schedules.
• Review Creditor’s reconciliations and ensure action is taken on long outstanding items.
• Monthly, half year and annual financial & tax reporting to Region and Group and as per audit requirements
• Initiate recharges to other business units.
• Preparation and completion of account reconciliations and clear long outstanding items
Are you the ideal candidate?
• Relevant degree, e.g Honours Degree will be an advantage.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting environment.
• Minimum of 3 years’ leadership experience
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in corporate tax.
• Manufacturing experience will be an advantage.
Germiston, South Africa
Search results - Accountant
» Your search criteria returned 474 results. The most recent jobs are listed first.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/www/users/justtghyuj/lang/english/results.html on line 45