Debtors Clerk Position – in Durban
Closing Date: 16/03/2018
Position available immediately.
• Matric essential (With Mathematics/Accounting will be an advantage)
• Be able to adapt to variation in work
• Good communication skills.
• Be able to operate without supervision (disciplined)
• Be able to manage time and stress
• Strong reconciliation ability.
• Honest and reliable.
• Computer Literate.
• Processing both tax and commercial invoices
• Sending invoices and statements to clients
• Maintaining the invoice file – every invoice printed and filed
• Chasing up on payments (NB), maintaining relationships
• Resolving debtor queries
Qualifications and Skills
• ACCOUNTS QUALIFICATION
• MIN 5 YEARS DEBTORS EXPERIENCE
• EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS : VERBAL AND WRITTEN
• PASTEL EVOLUTION OR SIMILAR, EXCEL SKILLS.
Duties include but not limited to :
• Doing : Payment journals & allocating payments to customer accounts – need strong reconciliation skills.
• Handling all communication with attorneys with regard to handed over accounts and follow up with attorneys.
• Liaise with Experian Credit on Credit Information letters.
• Arrange refunds.
Total CTC R 6500 include provident fund (after probation is complete)
Durban, South Africa
CTC R 6500
Search results - Debtors Clerk
» Your search criteria returned 87 results. The most recent jobs are listed first.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/www/users/justtghyuj/lang/english/results.html on line 45